Why Fall Is A Great Time To Add Replacement Windows
Adding replacement windows in the fall is a great idea that comes with many benefits. Fall in fact is an ideal time to replace your windows, and we’ll tell you why:
1. The weather’s cool enough for the installation process without having to worry about heat damage
2. You can get better deals on labor costs since it’s not peak season yet, but there are plenty of people available who want work
3. Weather allows homeowners to be inside working so the installers don’t have to work around them, saving everyone time and money!
4. This is the best time to do window installation because fall is when it becomes necessary to maintain your home. The reason for this, of course, is that the onset of fall means that winter is on its way.
We all know why replacement window installation is necessary, but most people don’t really think they can afford replacement windows. They wait for years before thinking of replacement, only when the need is dire (winter is coming soon!) or when money becomes tight realize that replacement windows aren’t quite so spendy after all.
Consider replacement window installation by Replacement Window Center. We’re more than happy to come out and give you an affordable quote that’s sure to leave you breathless!
5 More Reasons You Should Add Replacement Windows Today
Here are five reasons that you should replace your windows this fall, which you should double-check before the weather changes and the cold months arrive:
1) Protect the Value of Your Property
One of the most common mistakes that homeowners make in allowing the value of their investment to lapse is that they wait too long to take care of the general maintenance requirements of their home.
If you’re a homeowner in Milwaukee, Madison, Nashville, Atlanta or Raleigh and you’re looking for replacement windows, then don’t put your substantial investment at risk by letting your home depreciate over time.
2) Boost Resale Value
Alternatively, you may want to replace windows that are in fine condition to increase your home’s aesthetic appeal or boost your home’s value with better-quality American made windows than you currently own. Replacement Window Center can help you.
3) Improve Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
Since an energy efficient window replacement will increase the value of your home while also lowering your utility bills, there isn’t a wrong time to have them installed. The US Department of Energy says that between 25% and 30% of heat gain or heat loss can occur through your windows.
Of course, another benefit is that you’ll be contributing to the earth’s health by cutting down on greenhouse gas emissions caused by coal and oil power generating plants.
4) The Benefits of a Professional Installation
Windows that are not insulated correctly pose a particularly damaging problem during the winter because air drafts on a cold night will increase your power bill payments dramatically.
A few other problems that can arise with a poor installation include
· Unsightly aesthetics of crooked placement
· Windows do not function correctly
· Mould appears where moisture gets inside
· Wood rot
· You end up paying the cost of replacement
If you’re currently experiencing any of these issues, then be sure to contact Replacement Window Center before the winter months exacerbate the problem.
5) Window Condensation
If your view of the outside world fills up with condensation that you can’t wipe away, you may have a dramatic issue at hand that can only be fixed with a replacement window this fall.
With this many reasons to replace your windows this fall, you’ll want to get started right away. Get in touch with us at Replacement Window Center to learn more about the options in window upgrades and installation that we have available.
We have Replacement Window Center locations in Milwaukee, Madison, Atlanta, and Nashville.